Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sorry Burrows, No one Cares...

http://communities.canada.com/theprovince/blogs/whitetowel/archive/2010/01/12/alex-burrows-accuses-nhl-ref-of-having-a-personal-vendetta.aspx

At least anyone who isn't a Nucks fan and is tired of watching your antics. Not only are you dirty, but you dive and are an out right fucking coward. It's about time your bullshit caught up with you.

Don't like Phantom calls? You seem to draw enough of them and are quite happy to do so.

And I don't buy for a second that he told you that he'd "get you back". Sorry, but your reputation as a dishonest player makes it very unlikely that I'd believe anything you say. I have no doubt he talked to and probably brought up the incident from before.

But I have a feeling that "I'm going to get you tonight" was closer to "you've lost all benefit of the doubt with me".

It's the same thing that happened to guys like Avery and Tyson Nash. Eventually, when you play that type of game, the refs stop looking at the other guy and start looking at you, because you were always the one who started it.

1 comment:

Scott Reynolds said...

I agree. I think it's totally appropriate that Burrows was fined for the incident. I would have only been more hilarious if he had been suspended, though I'm not sure the league had the authority to do that.